Friday, April 2, 2010

???

There has been no activity here on The Addiction for a few reasons...

Restoring our 1964 Shasta is taking up the majority of my free time. It takes a good amount of time to do this type of thing. I have also been keeping the blog on the project for 1964 Shasta Louise.

I have also been doing my admin duties at the VSTF. Both sites have been keeping my pretty busy along with the restoration. One guy can only do so much.

Sooo... The Addiction has suffered like I feared it would. I will more then likely come back to posting here again at some point. I just don't know when that would be. In the mean time there are plenty of other blogs listed to the right to keep you company. Be sure to enjoy those and let me know if you find anymore great vintage blogs out there. We will be back at some point or if there is any earth shaking news to report.

Until then you can check out our progress with the trailer on the blog. Thanks for your understanding.

6 comments:

Zootsuitmama said...

Please do! I really have enjoyed it! Zootsuitmama

50sme said...

Hope to see you back soon. Keep up the great restoration work.

Pink Panther said...

That's ok. I really like your blog, enough here to keep me reading for a long time! I love what you're doing with your projects.

BakeliteBebe said...

I love your blog, don't stay away too long! :)

lighting said...

Love your blog it is so cute!

ice packs said...

I love your blogs!!! Are you back now? Haha! Check out my website too.