Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"It's a Chip & Dip"...


Where is Pete Campbell when ya need him? He is the expert on vintage chip & dips. But Monica came to the rescue instead...

This is an Anchor Hocking "Happy Hour" Chip & Dip Set.

I saw that Monica from Black Olives had gotten her hands on this one. She found the box too. Good thing because now I know who made ours!

We had gotten our's a while ago from Molly's Aunt and Uncle for a house warming present. Thanks guys! Thanks to Monica too. Her find helped identify it.

2 comments:

Tikimama said...

Well, now that I know there are at least two of these gorgeous sets out there, I'm really hoping to find one myself! Lucky you!

Witchcrafted Life said...

That is positively adorable! I love the structure and awesome atomic style pattern. Lovely find!


Wishing you a splendid weekend,
♥ Jessica