Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Vintage Western Baby's Room Update...

Just wanted to show some of the new things in the little boy's room...

The photo on the dresser is a picture of my Grandfather who used to show horses in the 50's.

Here is some detail of the Roy, Dale, and Gabby photo backing that I made. It is still kinda hard to see the cut paper. I guess that is a good thing...

As promised, I tried to take better pictures of the pillow I made...


My Dad found this picture on sale at Hobby Lobby...

Shortly after he was born I bought him a Red Rider. This is a brand new and still made by the Daisy Airgun company. What is better than that for a western room? Don't worry. There are no bbs in the house and he won't be able to reach it until I teach him how to shoot it...

We found this vintage child's toy canteen at a flea market for 5 bucks. It was also manufactured by the Daisy company. I see there is another one on Ebay with a somewhat different pattern and a neat compass. I want to see how much this one goes for. I think we got a pretty good deal on ours...

This is our newest find. I'm really not sure how old it is. It is pretty neat regardless. It has a cool picture printed on it. The bottom hooks are shaped like horse shoes...

No comments: