Monday, January 28, 2008

Junk Shop Find...

I found this cool covered bowl with the lid for a whopping... 2 bucks. I'm not sure who made this piece. The turquoise and white goes nicely with our set of new made turquoise Fiestaware. The finish is good with no cracks but it has some crazing so it will remain a nice display item.

Sorry for the crap picture... I took this picture with my camcorder.

Correction: I confused this with different bowl we have that is not marked... This is marked with A. C. Davey - Calif USA on the bottom.

3 comments:

Monica said...

Gorgeous!! I love it!!!

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) said...

Lovely find! I collect aqua kitchen items too. :)

Anonymous said...

Great piece - we had one like it last year and never could figure out who made it.

If you ever track anything down let me know.